Now that there's no Mandriva 2007.0 update mirror in Israel, I've been
randomly trying different mirrors, but they all seem to be VERY slow.

Can anyone recommend, from personal experience, a useable update mirror?

BTW - I still think the IGLU mirror should not be limited to only 2007.1
update sources - at least as long as 2007.0 is supported.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net