As Debian user, I don't familiar with Mandriva
mirrors, but I can suggest using "netselect" for
choose the best mirror.
Moreover, in Debian we have "netselect-apt" -
command-line tool that downloads the full list of
official Debian mirrors and runs netselect on it,
choosing the best for you (for me, this is one from
Austria). Probably, you can find something similar in
Mandriva.
Hope this help.
Yigal.

--- Shlomo Solomon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now that there's no Mandriva 2007.0 update mirror in
> Israel, I've been
> randomly trying different mirrors, but they all seem
> to be VERY slow.
>
> Can anyone recommend, from personal experience, a
> useable update mirror?
>
> BTW - I still think the IGLU mirror should not be
> limited to only 2007.1
> update sources - at least as long as 2007.0 is
> supported.
>

> --
> Shlomo Solomon
> http://the-solomons.net
> Sent by KMail (KDE 3.5.4) on LINUX Mandriva 2007

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yigal Asnis

need to solve math problems for the school - try my site (in hebrew)

math-tool.co.il