On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 01:49:56PM +0200, Arnon Sharlin wrote:
> So simple. I thought the UTF-8 was an orange requirement. I modified the
> script according to your suggestion, and it now works.

It is Orange's requirement. The line you just added converts iso-8859-8 to utf8
which is expected by both Orange and ICQ (and practically everyone, except the
Hspell command line tool :-P )

> Thanks for your help with this issue, and for maintaining the script.

You're welcome, again. BTW, I learned from my logs that the script has become
less popular. Any idea why?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901