> I have some problems with the new sendsms. For orange it sends but
> after i send i get output  which I strip here:
>   </components>
> </page></script>
> <script type="text/javascript">
> </script>
> </form>

It does not tell me much. It seems that you get an unexpected respose from the
Orange site. Does it happen every time? If you send me the whole thing I might
be able to check it out.

> For cellcom it doesn't send. Here is the message I get:
> Trying to connect to ICQ network.....done!
> You sent SMS message to +972523353333
> SrvMessage with MessageType: ack_offline
> SrvMessage with MessageType: sms_expired
> Exiting.
>
> I know you mentioned that it needs activation on windows client. I
> tried in miranda and i  t said to activate but when i went to the page
> they refer i get some empty page with few lines. nothing to activate.

Try doing it with ICQ's own client (not Miranda, the real thing). Try sending an
SMS from there, and follow the links. It worked for me.

> Did you managed to send to cellcom or pelephone?

Yes.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901