Dear List,

For reasons best kept private, I upgraded by Fedora 7 box to Fedora 8 (via yum
update). After the dependency hassle was solved, I'm left with an extremely
slow-responsive GUI. Using ssh seems fine, but in xterm it takes almost a
second for a typed key to show up.

The odd thing, is that when I reboot with an old F-7 kernel this problem
disappears (but another one, regarding ypbind/autofs emerges, never mind that).

Any idea why it happens and how it is solved?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901