On Friday 25 January 2008, Noam Meltzer wrote:
> Shlomi,
>
> I wonder if you can run OpenWRT on that router.
> I see that there's another model of Sweex supported by OpenWRT, and it's
> actually a clone of an Edimax model.
> Maybe your router can run OpenWRT as well. This will sure give you the
> power and freedom to control your router.

Maybe it can, but since this is my parents' house, and we're sharing the
router with the entire family, and my father bought this router - it's not an
option to install OpenWRT on it. If I'll buy another router out of my own
money, and install OpenWRT on it, then I guess it will be OK. But it needs to
have wireless.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish