Hi Tom,

My suggestion would be something like this:

1. On one of your machines, set-up a YUM server with all the packages.
See here how to do this: http://sial.org/howto/yum/
2. Point your workstations (instructions on the same page URL) to that server
3. Make sure that "server" download the packages either via cron or
other methods.

Good luck,
Hetz

--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org