Hi all!

Does anyone know of a utility that will dump meta-data for all files under a
given directory and all of its sub-directories? By meta-data, I mean file
size, mtime/atime/ctime, uid/gid, etc. and possibly some user-specified
hashes (MD5, SHA1, etc.). I'd like the dump to be a well-structured,
preferably textual, but easily understood format. I'm not interested in
preserving the contents (or else I would have used tar)

So far I've been using an ad-hoc combination of ls -lR and find, but they
suffer on being not well-formed.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

By the way, is there anyone here who works in the Ra'anana industrial zone and
drives through Northern Tel Aviv (the junction of Qeren Qayemeth with Ayalon
or the Haifa Road will be fine), and can give me a ride? If so - email me in
private.