On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 12:14 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 23:54 +0200, Omer Zak wrote:
> > - I need it to be a PCI card, as the AGP slot is already occupied.
> > However if an AGP card is much better, please let me know about it as
> > well.
>
> You can also replace your AGP card with a new(er) card that has
> out-of-the-box dual monitor support.

Can you please refer me to information about configuring X-Window to
handle such a card?
For example, does each display have its own PCI address (in which the
information in http://www.linux.com/articles/113516 can be used
verbatim)?

                                         --- Omer
--
Sent from a PC running a top secret test version of Windows 97.

I may be affiliated in any way.