Hi List,

I'm creating tun interfaces, deleting them, and connecting them to a bridge (not
necessarily in that order).

Occasionally, brctl aborts in what looks like a call to abort(2). I get

/bin/sh: line 1: 30963 Aborted                 sudo /usr/sbin/brctl show sw0

Now what may be causing it? Might it be the fact that in the same time other
processes are playing with brctl {addif,delif} ?

A quick peek at the brctl code show no reference to abort(), so it probably
comes from a deeper place. Any guess from where?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901