On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 14:15 +0200, Boaz Rymland wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking into buying an all-in-one printer.
> I'll probably go for ink printer since I don't print too much and
> printing color output would be useful.

Avoid Epson Stylus CX3200 and similar printers.

While all of its functions work under Linux, it was designed to waste
ink.  Each power cycling wastes some ink.
Also, its ink cartridges contain a chip preventing them from refilled.

                                           --- Omer

--
May the holy trinity of  $_, @_ and %_ be hallowed.

I may be affiliated in any way.