Hi,

I'm looking into buying an all-in-one printer.
I'll probably go for ink printer since I don't print too much and printing color output would be useful. The required/preferred specs are:
- having good printer drivers under Linux.
- working scanner functionality under Linux is highly desirable.
- independent fax capability
- preferably a machine compact in size.
- shared printing: I need to be able to print to it from windows and linux. I don't mind how this is achieved (setting linux as a printer server, network presence of the printer, etc) as long as its easy (enough) to install and maintain. - under 1000nis (will this be a problem?... at least not much more than this limit).

If you can share some of your experience that would be great!
Thanks,
Boaz.