Hi Guys,

To finish with this thread, my last question

What is altternative to phtread_timed_join_np ?

I want to wait for thread temination, but not forever.

Say , I can not rewrite code that creates user threads, I can just add some management thread.

Hag Sameah,
Lev

Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

Lev Olshvang wrote:

I am looking for generic way to ask about  thread existence.
You mean like calling pthread_kill() with a signal number of zero? :-)

Gilad
--
Gilad Ben-Yossef Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.