Dotan Cohen wrote:

If the device has full Hebrew support, then I am very interested.

The device will NOT have full Hebrew support. The os ships with three toolkits - QT, GTK and ETK. The first two have full Hebrew support (i18n), but the core services the device has (i.e. - displaying and sending SMSes, the address book, etc.) is using ETK, which does not have Hebrew support at all.

I may get around to adding Hebrew support, if and when I get my hands on a device.

Shachar