On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
>

>> My advice: don't. There's a reason why they call it the FreeRunner and not
>> the FreeLoader... we keep saying FOSS si about freedom and not free beer.
>> It's about time we act like it too.
>>
>>  I'm with Gilad on this.
>
> The community at large has more to gain by someone who makes a profit and
> therefor stays in business, then with someone who goes out of business
> because he tried to be too nice.

If you sell it with a profit, then you need to give support, gurentee, etc
.. and  this is a big headache.
please first see how you make a profit before you start. (see that you get
more then you invest, including money, your TIME, etc...)

however if you want just to buy a quantity together, just to reduce cost, or
even just to help friends, then i do not see a problem of
having no profit ...

my 2c

erez.