Yes, I can hear myslef. But the volume is much lower than what I
speak. I bought some muller headset from supersal big. I checked all
alsa configurations, maximum volume, yet I hear myself very low. When
I speak with others in the country, they hear me with low volume and
after few min, I hear background noises. Like boiling water. Have to
cut the conversation and call again.

I will try to make an account of voip from Free World Dialup. Last
time I tried the quality wasn't good. Even with gsm codec that has the
highest compression didn't produce a better quality. I think it's due
to bandwidth limitations or throttling by isp.
Now thinking more about it, since I am without dialer, every bad thing
that happens, is due to hot. I wish I knew what they are doing.