On Sun, Jun 15, 2008, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote about "Re: SIP gateway
providers in Israel?":
> Their packages are slanted twoard U.S./Anglo olim customers with
> the basic packages offering tiers of calling to the U.S. They do

Maybe I'm missing something, but to me, calling the US over my plain-old
telephone costs 10 agorot a minute - almost the same as it costs me to
call inside Israel, and 3 times cheaper than to call an Israeli cellphone!

So what's the point of these services?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Monday, Jun 16 2008, 13 Sivan 5768
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |Seen on the back of a dump truck: