Hi, linux il gurus,

According to recent item in cnet,
"SanDisk said Monday that Windows Vista is not optimized for
solid-state drives, delaying the delivery of optimized drives until next year."

see:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-9996317-64.html

My question is this:
I know that the ONLP project uses FLASH drives. This probably
gave some push for developing FLASH filesystems for Linux.
what is the state of Linux regarding SSD ?

I heard that there are three file systems which are candidates in Linux
for SSD drives: One is UBIFS, and the second is LogFS, and the third is
JFFS2 (and there are talks about JFFFS3).
On the F9 I am running, there is support to jffs2. There is no support
for ubifs and no LogFS (what I mean relates to installing the distribution
as it is, without any further patching/installing).
I see that in the linux-next tree, however, there is support
for ubifs (I did not see support for LogFS).
My question is this:
What is the status of Linux regarding SSD drives?
Does anybody has any experience with these filesystems ?
Which is the preferred filesystems among these three ?
Is ubifs better than LogFS?

Regards,
DS