Someone alluded to there being a problem with using a cellular modem
for SIP. If anyone has experience with the following I would appreciate information.

I know Cell-Com has an unlimited plan for around 130 NIS including the
modem, and Orange has one capped at "5" for around 80 NIS including the modem.

If you know about Orange, is 5 what? Is it gigabits or gigabytes? What happens
when you go over? Is there a plan with a much higher limit?

For either of them, can you use SIP? SKYPE? SSH? If so is there anything special that has to be done to use them? What speed can someone expect?

And of course, which cellular modems are supported by Linux and at what
speeds?

Thanks in advance, Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM