Hello Jason,

The following is what you need:
-=-=-=->
SOURCES = $(wildcard ../../some/other/path/*.eps)
TARGETS = $(patsubst ../../some/other/path/%.eps,%_fixed.eps)

all: $(TARGETS)

%_fixed.eps: ../../some/other/path/%.eps
[TAB] eps2eps $< $@
-=-=-=->
The above works with GNU Make (I use GNU Make 3.81 in Debian Etch).

DISCLAIMER: I did not actually check the above, but I use something very
similar in my own Makefiles.

                                             --- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.