Hi,

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 14:04, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you have any other IE-only sites, then _please_ let me know. Thanks.

Another one - bank hapoalim business section:
http://www.bankhapoalim.biz/

Just click onto the "כניסה לחשבונותיך" and you will be
automatically
redirected to a default page.

Some time ago they issued padkey USB device that one must use to get access
to the site. If I understand correcly, the IE uses ActiveX to retrieve an
key from the device and transfers the key and keyboard-entered password to
the site for authenitcation. The scheme might prevent you from using Linux,
but one should still be able to use Firefox on Windows.

--
Arie