On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Yuval Hager wrote:
> I was happily amazed to find out that the new revamped site of Bank Leumi
> fully works using Opera on Linux. I also tested FF, and it seems to work
> fine too (including viewing cheques images, graphs etc.).

Definately does NOT work for me. What URL are you using to login ? To what URL
are you sent when you try to view your account information ? Could it have
anything to do with the fact that my account is in HaYashir HaRishon ?

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |