Dontan,

I agree with you, even though I wasn't able to switch our ATM from
Barak/Netvision to Bezeq Int as you did.

Their support on Tuesday and Wednesday to their business customers was simply
outrageous or non-existing.

Half the day they asked me for my username and password, which of course don't
exist for ATM connection, the second half they asked me to restart my
modem/router/windows machine as it was a problem with my side.

I didn't really mind them (if they would have but they didn't) tell me that it
was a Infrastructure problem and was being handled by Bezeq and would call me
back to inform me of the status - but the fact that they kept blaming me and
my equipment - transferring me from one person to another each having less
skills in understanding the problem or even what equipment I have - left me
with very bad taste.

I have decided therefore to move Bezeq Int, as it can't get any worse, and I
am sure it will be better - as I have 3 servers hosted at their farm and one
at Barak and even for that the support is better, for example Bezeq Int sends
you regular emails with their planned outages, issues that have occurred -
like bandwidth issues, etc - while Barak/Netvision has sent none of this in
the past 3 years of my equipment being served there. While, our up time is
not 3 years due to power failures at their site.

Of course these are my experience and my opinions.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."