Hi,
>Skype is a different issue since it communicate via port 80, though
>need a much more advance management tools to be filtered (what's
>called Traffic shaping).

Are you sure about it ? What do you mean by that ??
Does Skype send the **Audio** in ***TCP*** port 80 ?!
Can TCP  do the job for VOIP audio application across the internet?

As far as I know, all traditional VOIP which run across the Intenet
use UDP for audio (and most of the use SIP).
TCP is much heavier, sincr it is stream-based; it has retransmission,
congesion control, many timers and is very complex. When using TCP,
you are most likely to encounter delays and a bad quality. I know that
there were trials to use TCP in VOIP applications with certain
adjustements, but they did not succeed.

Regards,
Dan