> Easy,
> 1. connect the USB
> 2. Run the TrueCrypt (http://www.truecrypt.org/)

This is the problematic step. If you came to my computer with your USB
key and asked to install a program so that you could use your key, I
would not let you. Nor could you use it at a public facility such as a
library.

> 3. Mount the un-partitioned disk (on the USB) drive.  I will be asked
> for the password in the mounting process.
> [10 seconds, so far]
>
> Unless the station has something that will copy the disk, while
> connected; the password by itself wouldn't help anybody (its a local
> disk, not a web application accessed by anybody with my password).
>
> That said, but since i always worry about key logger and such, I very
> much try to avoid using it from a PC/station I do not trust (I know
> how easy key-loggers are to deploy ;)

Really? Should I be worried? For that matter, do you have the address
of some keylogging software that I could play with in a virtual
Windows machine? I have googled just now, but I cannot find anything
that doesn't cost money. I will be responsible with it, I promise, but
in any case you might want to send a link or info off-list just in
case. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com