Dotan Cohen wrote:
Try this:
http://amecisco.com/iks2000.htm
It's a limited demo version, but enough to give you an idea.

Thanks, Shahar. It seems that this is something that the computer
admin must install, not a "portable app" or something similar. So, so
long as I trust the admin (for instance, at the Technion's libraries)
I should be safe so long as I reboot before using the computer and
performing sensitive operations.

In other words, some malicious student could not get my logins by
exploiting the library computers that I do use. I would only be at
risk using internet cafes and such, where I do not trust the admins.

I can write a Windows key logger in about half an hour, and I don't think you would need admin in order to run it (making it run in other people's session is another matter).

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.