Try

http://ubuntumanual.org/posts/171/install-internet-explorer-in-ubuntu-the-easiest-way

I did not tried it yet, So ifpossible inform us if it works

Dotan Cohen wrote:
No, it's not High Learn. It's an in house software that seems to be
developed by openu. Anyway, the website it self is not the problem,
the whole system is quite workable with Firefox / Chrome, the IT
department at openU is actually quite aware of standards and browser
interoperability.

The problem is that the lectures them self were created with a stupid
thing called "Microsoft Producer"[1] which requires an ActiveX plugin
to make it even start. So I must have a IE browser fully working with
sound, popups and everything to view the lectures.

Suggestions?