On Monday, 28 בDecember 2009 09:45:10 Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Amichai Rotman wrote:
> >  (an executable file on the root directory of the CD) using WINE
> > without any special settings.
> > I wanted to share with fellow Linuxers, and give kudos when kudos are due.
> Just a clarification - shouldn't "kudos where due" go to Wine and Ubuntu?

You are obviously correct. However...

The special thanks for Osem should be for not being clueless -- E.g: let's
use ActiveX, or even "better", SilverPlight ;-)

IMO, praising those who take the right path (from our point of view) is
just as important as exposing the others on the wall of shame.

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
o...@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron