Shachar Shemesh wrote:
  Oron Peled wrote:
The special thanks for Osem should be for not being clueless -- E.g: let's
use ActiveX, or even "better", SilverPlight ;-)

I'll gladly thank them IF I find out it was a conscious decision - i.e. - that it was not the random choice of contractor that made them choose those particular technologies.

On second thought, maybe praising them even if the choice was random is still a good idea. Not sure.

Absolutely a good idea. If they have never heard of, or considered, Linux, you have educated them. And next time, it might not be random.