Anyone know if there is a shabbat mode, or persistent variable?

I know that I can make a "night mode" by time, but since shabbat time changes every week, I'm just looking for something where I can dial an extension number which would turn on "shabbat mode" and another extension to turn it off (or the same one as a toggle).

Then I can check it in the dialplan and if it is set, go directly to voicemail.

Even nicer would be to display "shabbat shalom" on the screen on sccp phones.

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendel...@gmail.com