On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Amos Shapira wrote:

Otherwise, maybe try Ethernet-over-power solutions like
http://www.netcomm.com.au/products/ethernet-over-power, I was warned
by one guy (without personal experience) that they don't always work
and could depend on quality of the wiring in your house (though
nothing about such limitations in mentioned anywhere in the official
material as far as I read), so make sure you don't lose if it doesn't
work (read - can get your money back). Personally I got the impression
that a good Wireless-N 300mbps will deliver better but this isn't
based on personal experience.

Most of them are absolute crap and do nothing except interfere with your neigbor's radios.

The Motorola "homeplug" are good. I don't know if you can get them here.

I'm really confused though, Amos are you saving that intstead of running a 2 or 3 meter cable behind some shelves you are trying to use a wifi connection?

Geoff.
--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendel...@gmail.com