Hi List,
I decided to try the D-link.
The interface/features is bad compared to wrt-54 on Linksys.
Using wrt i could see my connection uptime and very fast know if the
connection went down. I couldn't find that feature in the d-link router,
maybe reading syslog, ...
Also in wrt you can connect/disconnect the pppoe connection by one click, I
did not find that functionality at all on the d-link.

regards and thanks,
Meir