Officially, Oracle's (foremly Sun's) plugin for Word was no longer free as
of 20 Apr 2010 (with a minimum purchase of 100 licenses at $99/ea),
and from what I've just checked, it's no longer available AT ALL.

In practice, a simple google search will let you download it from many
mirror sites (softpedia, etc.)

Udi