On 28/03/2011 10:06, shimi wrote:
2011/3/28 sara fink<sara.f...@gmail.com>:
I just installed firefox 4 only to find out that flash killer isn't
compatible with this version. Someone knows other extension that will do the
job?

It would be pity to downgrade only for this.

Not exactly the same, but Flashblock will block all flashes, and
display them only when clicked upon (whitelists for youtube for
example, supported...)

You might also use a (non-tested-yet) version of R.I.P, which is
compatible with 4 :
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/remove-it-permanently/versions/?page=1#version-1.0.6.10
- works for any kind of element, not just flash (i.e. you can ban
*doubleclick.net* for example, and not see GIF ads from there, etc)

HTH,

-- Shimi

Or you can try to push your luck and edit rdf file and change
the supported version number

--
Moish