FWIW, this is not the same discussion as far as I am concerned.

The previous discussion was about what reader is best for Hebrew book. This
one is about how to read Hebrew on a Kindle 2. I am not going to buy eVrit,
nor any book with DRM on it, if I can help it.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net