On Mon, Jul 18, 2011, Jonathan Ben Avraham wrote about "Beyond Stallman":
> Dear Friends,
> As community it is time for us to look beyond Richard Stallman.
> There are more important and smarter people around who are worthy of our
> efforts. To wit, Nina Paley, Allison Randal, Karen Sandler, Rob Weir...
> These people are a league above Stallman. Rather than waste our efforts on
> Stallman we should be starting a dialogue with these other more important
> folks.

You've piqued my curiousity - who are those people, and why are they
more important than Stallman? Do you know that any one of them is considering
a trip to Israel?

I've personally never heard of any of these people, but maybe that doesn't
say much other than my world view is a bit narrow... Looking on the web for
these people, I discovered that apparently Nina Paley's father was the mayor
of Urbana, Illinois, while I was living there as a toddler. Any other
interesting things I should know about them? :-)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Monday, Jul 18 2011, 16 Tammuz 5771