It's not complicated to write a plugin to Calibre that does what you want.
But personally I don't like working for commercial companies for free.
I think the right thing to do is to go the cddb way of making a free
database
for books and dana codes. I don't trust a company to not all the sudden
change their mind and decide to ask for money.

Ely