On 02/15/2012 09:47 PM, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
On Monday, February 06, 2012 02:43:16 AM Oron Peled wrote:
You can find an example of this (refering to ODS):
   http://www.robweir.com/blog/2009/05
Really? WTF? Linking to a document from 3 years ago? So, the wold of
propietary software stopped 3 years ago?

Did you check the status on modern office suits, or will you just link it
forever, being ignorant and thinking what is the best for you and not reality?

(crap, every time I say something rationable and smart a kitty dies, please
stop).
Diego, please. I think you're not doing justice to your own cause by writing that kind of meaningless flame mail. Honestly, I did not quite understand what that reply was about. The only thing I got is these blog posts are outdated. What have changed since then and how does that affect us? I think that building a case beyond throwing facts at the problem by adding some semantic connections and logic reasoning could aid in better conveying your message to us. Could you explain further in a calm and clear manner?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev