On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:18:41PM +0300, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> I've been looking for a good example for trying out the "share window"
> feature of Google Hangout. I have to see you doing this to figure out what
> went wrong. Try to invite me to a Google Hangout session after 20:00 some
> night.
>
> Regards,
> Dov
>
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 06:49, Avraham Rosenberg <for.avra...@gmail.com>wrote:

   Thanks Dov, but that seems to imply getting acquainted with two topics, for
which I see no use in the forseeable future: the use of a web-camera and
Google+. Until I find out what's wrong with my inkskape, I'll go the open
office draw way.

Cheers, Avraham
--
Please avoid sending Excel or Powerpoint attachments to this address.