On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 07:16:06AM +0300, geoffrey mendelson wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2012, at 1:41 AM, Etzion Bar-Noy wrote:
>
>> Sorry. Should have been "reply all".
>>
>> Not to mention that Hot sells phone lines with unlimited plan at 69
>> ILS/month, if I'm not mistaken, which leaves you with a simpler
>> solution. Way simpler and cheaper than connecting cellular line...
>

> Then you need an FXO card in your asterisk system.

The extra hardware required for it is on the order of magnitude of price
/ complication / etc. of what is required for a cellular "line", I
believe.

That said, I suspect this may be a simpler way to send SMSes.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | tzaf...@jabber.org | VIM is
tzaf...@cohens.org.il |                    |  best