Subcontracting another network doesn't mean you shouldn't consider them....

I've been with Orange, Ramy Levi, Hot (MIRS) and am now with Golan.
Other then Orange being thieves no big complaints, switched away from Ramy
Levi because of International calling, switched from Hot because my phone
was messed up and didn't like their network but after switching it turned
out it didn't like other networks either.

I really like the fact that Golan offers a good online control panel for
your account.

My only real complaint (and I have seen this with all networks I was on
except Orange) is that they don't properly send calls to the local
100/101/102 I too often end up talking to the Tel Aviv dispatchers instead
of the Jerusalem dispatchers.

Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו