Yeah, by "true unlimited" I was talking about Internet, not voice. I meant
unlimited data without throttling for going over an arbitrary 3G limit.

Because of the nature of my job, I only have access to a landline on
weekends so I have to watch my usage very carefully not to go over the
limit and have my main source of Internet access slow to a crawl. I
currently pay 100 shekels a month, I could easily be persuaded to up that
to 200 or 300 shekels a month for a never-throttle plan so that I can watch
YouTube and listen to Internet radio in peace.