On Wed, Apr 01, 2015, Dotan Cohen wrote about "Re: Hebrew in markup":
> If your markup interpreter supports HTML entities, then LRM is ‎
> and you can guess what the RLM is. Even more useful is the
> Right-To-Left Embedding character which is HTML entity ‫

Very nice! I tried this magic incantation in github and it's a good
start:

https://github.com/nyh/osv/wiki/Trying

Note how the third paragraph, which I started with the incantation "‫",
has the correct right-to-left order.

What is still very suboptimal about this solution is that:

1. You need to manually type that ugly incantation on every Hebrew
paragraph.

2. The paragraph is not right-justified (I guess there's a separate
incantation to do that).

3. Github's "editor" makes it really difficult to type and edit these
kind of paragraphs.

I wish things could have been much simpler - as in bidiv.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Wednesday, Apr 1 2015, 12 Nisan 5775