The ancient sages of Israel have a saying "סוף מעשה - במחשבה תחילה",
meaning that the end of a project is as planned in the beginning.

In our case it means some discussion and feedback about proposed
features and their use cases, before one plunges into implementing them.

--
There is no IGLU Cabal because

I may be affiliated in any way.