Hi Aviram,

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Aviram Jenik <avi...@jenik.com> wrote:

> Hi Shlomi,
>
> I'm not going to send status updates of an internal company project on a
> public mailing list. Perhaps you should reconsider your communication
> preferences.

well, the original post was sent to this mailing list, so if you found
someone, it is fair to post a followup attesting to it (without mentioning
their name), That put aside, you can reply to my reply where I proposed
myself for the job in private (sorry if my signature was misleading in that
case), But as it stood, I sent an email that requested some feedback and
was left waiting for many days.

Sorry again if I was misleading.