Thanks.

Actually that is exactly what I intended to do, but it's impossible to
compare "something" to "nothing". As I wrote, the ISP is somehow
blocking certain ICMP replies (not all of them) and I cannot compare if
there is nothing to compare to.
In other words, Wireshark did not capture anything on my end and I
obviously have no access to packets that were blocked by the ISP rather
than sent to me.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net