Hi,

Binand Raj S. typed:
> Yes Mrinal - your observation is absolutely correct. By switching the order,
> they stopped working for me too.
> I will look in mutt's documentation/source to see why it is so.

There is nothing in the docs about it. But the reason should be pretty
clear. As soon as you switch to another folder, mutt goes through all
the folder hooks in order, checking each one against the current
folder. When it comes across a match, it executes the commands given
in that hook, and proceeds to the next hook. And finally when the "."
hook is encountered, it is also executed anyway, because it matches
any folder. Thus resulting in a lot of confusion, frustration,
hair-pulling..... ;-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -