Hi Folks,
Been getting this errors since log, but today my error log got filled with
these messages, hence am posting here.
The system is IBM Thinkpad 380DX with an IBM EtherJet PCMCIA Adapter running
Debian. The version of PCMCIA is 3.1.10 and I had to get the cs89x0_cs tarballs
and compile it seperately for this kernel version and pcmcia version. It gets
detected fine and I get the DHCP address also fine.
But I get an error message while it is getting the DHCP address. The
error is

Feb 29 14:58:11 sidthink kernel: eth0: autonegotiation did not complete successfully
Feb 29 14:58:11 sidthink kernel: eth0: maybe cable problem or transceiver mismatch

Sometimes there is a packet loss and I am unable to understand why ??
And the error messages that filled the log are

Mar  4 13:07:44 sidthink kernel: eth0: Missed Packets = 109
Mar  4 13:07:44 sidthink kernel: eth0: Tx Col Packets = 0
Mar  4 13:07:44 sidthink kernel: eth0: Missed Packets = 109
Mar  4 13:07:44 sidthink kernel: eth0: Tx Col Packets = 0

Any One have any Idea what is happening ??
Let me know If you need more info !
TIA
Regards
        - Khader