Hi,

In future do take some trouble to put a reasonable subject line for your mails.
Regarding your
problem. You have not specified your machine configuration. Specify more details. :-)

Rajesh

guru prasad saw fit to inform me that:

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram) Fowkar
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/   Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Address : KURTARKAR NAGARI, BLDG-C, FLAT NO. T4, THIRD FLOOR, SHANTINAGAR,
           PONDA - GOA.      PHONE : (0832)315932

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.