Hi,

Ankit Jain typed:
> I have already tried the cd-writin how-to. but no help

Read every word of it well, I'm sure it'll get you CD Writing working
perfectly.

> If i compile the kernel with ide/atapi cdrom support OFF , then how wud i
> access the cdrom drive?? Can't i use both at the same time??

Compile with IDE/ATAPI and SCSI emulation as modules. It makes things
much easier. All this and more in the CD-Writing-HOWTO....

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -